Things to Consider When Designing a Sunroom for Your Home
Your Aristocrat Sunroom dealer is trained and willing to work with you to design a sunroom that fits your needs and your budget, as well as to make it flow perfectly with your home. Here are some things to consider when designing a sunroom:
- Location: Deciding where to put your sunroom depends on how you plan to use your sunroom. Many homeowners have built their sunroom next to their kitchen or family room to create more space for entertaining. Consider the traffic flow when deciding where to build your sunroom.
- Size: Thinking about the size of the rooms you use most will help you determine the right size for your sunroom. As with location, think about how you think you will use your sunroom most. Picking the location and size is the foundation of choosing the perfect sunroom for your home. Your budget is a consideration, too. Your Aristocrat dealer will help you with these decisions.
- How to Use Your Sunroom? Want to relax? Or have an arts & crafts room? Or maybe a “man cave"? There are many ways to use your sunroom. An Aristocrat Sunroom can add the extra space you need to create your own oasis. Sunroom owners have used their sunroom as a place to relax, a breakfast room, a family room, and even an exercise room. The options are endless.
- Avoid Installation and Service Nightmares: Making the choice to add a sunroom to your home is a big decision. The last thing you want to worry about is dealing with outside installers and service contractors. Aristocrat Sunroom dealers pride themselves on making sure their consumers are kept up to date on the installation schedule and employing reliable, trained installers to get the work done on time. They begin by carefully measuring and inspecting the site. They prepare the engineering documents and obtain the proper permits before the installation process.
- Manufacturer and Service Warranties: You want a company that stands behind their product and installation with a high quality warranty. A manufacturer’s warranty should cover the sunroom’s parts for many years. The dealer should have a separate warranty to cover service for at least the first year.
You want a warranty that you can count on. A warranty is only as good as the company who stands behind it. You need to be able to count on the manufacturer to be in business in case you ever need warranty service on your sunroom. On this website you will learn more about the manufacturer, including warranty provisions, how long they have been in business, and whether they have an exclusive agreement with the dealer in your area. You want a manufacturer you can trust for quality products and reliable service.
Get a FREE In-Home